Kid’s BJJ Fundamentals Ages 4-6Buy
This class is designed to help younger students learn and develop the skills they will need to enter our kids Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu program. Our competition style Jiu Jitsu is the best Downey has to offer and our classes are specify designed to teach young children coordination, Jiu Jitsu fundamentals and the ability to interact and work as a team. We feel that starting a child in this class will help them easily transition into the next program by preparing them with the basics they need.
What your child will learn.
- Basic workouts (Running, Squats and push ups)
- Jiu Jitsu rolls (front roll, back roll, breaking the fall, etc)
- Jiu Jitsu Fundamentals
- Sparring with other children
- Understanding when and how to tap
- Understanding how to work as a team and to pay attention to the needs of a teammate
- Being a good partner
Children ages 4 years old must be potty trained and be able to sit still and pay attention to directions.